Miami Cyber Crimes Defense Lawyer
Attorney Profiles
Cyber Crimes
Sex Crimes
Case Results
Criminal Defense
Deportation Defense
Copyright Litigation
Criminal Mischief
Disorderly Conduct
Driving Without a License
Drug Charges
False Report About a Bomb
Federal Crimes
Fleeing and Eluding
Fraud Crimes
Juvenile Crimes
Obstruction of Justice
Permitting Unauthorized Driver
Probation Violations
Sealing and Expungements
Theft Crimes
Unlawful Use of a Driver's License
Violent Crimes
Weapons and Firearm Charges
Sex Crimes
Act of Streaking
Possession of Child Pornography
Federal Sex Crimes
Human Trafficking
Indecent Exposure
Public Urination
Sex Offender Registration
Sexual Assault
Sexual Battery
Statutory Rape
Cyber Crimes
Computer Pornography
Internet Crimes
Money Laundering Using Bitcoins
Solicitation of a Minor
Transmission of Material Harmful to a Minor
Help Center Click to Chat Video Vault Visit our Blog Visit our Blog
Fighting for your freedom in Florida and throughout the United States. Case Results In the News

Probation Violation Charges in Miami

How to Challenge an Alleged Probation Violation

If you have been accused of violating the terms of your probation, you need a hard-hitting Miami probation violation attorney you can count on to help you retain your freedom. A simple accusation that you violated any one of the terms of your probation could easily lead to the revocation of your probation and extended incarceration.

If you want to challenge an alleged probation violation and fight to maintain your freedom, contact our firm at once.

We can assist in the following ways:

  • Review the terms of your probation
  • Uncover violations of your rights
  • Determine whether the arrest was legal and warranted
  • Help you gather evidence of your good character

Through a careful and concise analysis of your case, we will be able to devise the best approach to building an effective criminal defense strategy.

Aggressive Representation for Your Case

Probation is a type of sentence that can be assigned to an individual who has been convicted of committing assault, battery, certain drug charges or fraud crimes, as well as other types of criminal offenses. Rather than serve the entirety of your sentence behind bars, a judge can suspend your sentence and authorize your release providing that you agree to adhere to certain terms and conditions.

The terms of your probation are determined based on your original conviction, and may include:

  • Reporting in to your probation officer on a routine basis
  • Submitting to regular drug and alcohol testing
  • Staying out of legal trouble
  • Not committing any additional crimes
  • Attending court-ordered counseling
  • Paying restitutions
  • Performing public service

If you violate your probation, you will not have the right to a jury trial, nor will you have the right to a bond while you await your hearing. Furthermore, your alleged probation violation does not need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. What you will have is the right to due process and the right to a lawyer.

Call for the Proven Defense You Need

Our lead attorney extensive knowledge and experience to our firm.

Attorney Seltzer has the following qualifications:

  • 9.2 Superb Avvo Rating
  • Inclusion in Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list of 2010
  • former prosecutor with the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office

At Seltzer Mayberg, LLC, we stand ready to answer your questions and assist you with your legal needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Do not throw your freedom away when our firm is here to help. Contact usat Seltzer Mayberg, LLC today.

Hablamos Español

Attorney Web Design The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
Seltzer Mayberg, LLC - Miami Criminal Defense Lawyer
Located at 12550 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 901 Miami, FL 33181. View Map
Phone: (305) 330-1336 | Local Phone: (305) 444-1565.